The SERVOFLEX Micro i.s is a single component Intrinsically Safe Portable Gas Analyser that is certified to zone 0 and zone 1.
- This unique analyser is certified to zone 0 without the need for purge.
- Suitable for measuring % levels of Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide.
- All sensors use non-depleting technologies, maximizing availability and reducing maintenance and operating costs.
- SERVOFLEX Micro i.s (5100 i.s) Product Brochure
- SERVOFLEX Micro i.s. Operator Manual English
- Servomex Decontamination Certificate, to be sent in with all returned products
Technology UsedOxygen – a choice of two Servomex paramagnetic transducers (standard or high accuracy) both offering fast selective measurement of oxygen without the disadvantages of electrochemical or zirconia cells.
Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide – Single beam, single wavelength infrared technology using Servomex patented long life source gives a highly stable, selective and low maintenance measurement.
- Paramagnetic and Infrared sensors give reliable, accurate results with low maintenance and running costs.
- Suitable for use with flammable and toxic samples
- ATEX Certified as: Ex II 1G Ex ia IIC T4
- IEC Ex Certified as: Ex ia IIC T4
- Rugged, robust IP65 Construction
- Intuitive interface developed with customers to ensure desirable functions and ease of use.
- Fitted with a carrying strap for ease of use
- Up to 200 measurements can be stored in the analyser memory
- Optional sample conditioning kit available for pumped unit.
- Pumped or non pumped (AFCD) options available
- White backlit LCD Display
- User configurable, audible, concentration alarms
- Powered by advanced lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Optional sample probe available
- Optional soft carry case
- Hazardous area combustion optimization
- Natural gas processing
- Refineries – catalytic cracker regeneration
- Hyco applications
- Cracker decoke cycle on petrochemical plant
- Process monitoring
- Inerting applications
Service TrainingServomex provides comprehensive maintenance, recalibration, return to base and service contracts for the SERVOFLEX Micro i.s analyser.
As part of our commitment to providing valuable after sales support we offer full service support for this product.