- Low cost of ownership
- Multiple gas capability for pollutants, greenhouse gases and reference O2 (O2, CO, CO2, NO, SO2, CH4, N2O)
- Low maintenance
- Easy integration with other systems
- MCERTS / TÜV approved measurements
- 4900 Product Information
- Power Market Brochure
- SERVOPRO 4000C Installation Manual English
- SERVOPRO 4000C Quickstart Manual English
- Manufacturers Declaration WEEE Directive
- Servomex Decontamination Certificate, to be sent in with all returned products
Technology UsedOxygen – Servomex’ unique paramagnetic cell, which offers a fast, linear, accurate, highly stable and selective response in a non-depleting rugged package.
Carbon monoxide, nitrous oxide, nitric oxide, sulphur dioxide, methane – Single beam gas filter correlation photometric technology, which gives a highly stable, sensitive and selective measurement.
Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide at percent levels – Single beam single wavelength photometric technology, which gives a stable, selective and cost effective measurement.
- Multiple gas measurements
- Minimum cabinet space
- Analogue and serial outputs
- External analogue inputs
- Automatic calibration
- Storage of fault and calibration data
- Utility Boilers
- Clinical waste incinerators
- Chemical incinerators
- Mobile labs
- Research into greenhouse gases
Service TrainingServomex provides comprehensive maintenance and service contracts for all our products and systems. We are also able to provide extended warranty on our entire range of products.
As part of our commitment to providing valuable aftersales support, we are developing extensive training schemes for customers. If you are interested in attending a course please contact us directly using the service enquiry form
System CapabilitiesServomex offers a complete system solution covering all aspects of sampling system design, build and project management. Please contact your local Servomex office for further information.