The high performance SERVOTOUGH Laser is a range of high performance in-situ cross stack and extractive monitors designed for a variety of process control, combustion control and emissions monitoring applications in a diverse range of industries.
- Continuous in-situ or extractive monitoring
- Low detection limits
- Response time typically 2 seconds
- No direct cross interference with other gases
- Utilising the proven tuneable diode laser (TDL) measurement technique
- Suitable for high dust applications
- Low cost of ownership
- SERVOTOUGH Laser Operator Manual English
- SERVOTOUGH Laser Product Information
- SERVOTOUGH LaserCompact
- SERVOTOUGH LaserExact
Technology UsedThe following instrument configurations are available in the Laser product line:
- The LaserSP monitors are mainly used for in-situ measurements across pipes, stacks, ducts with path lengths of 0.5 to 20m.
- The LaserCompact monitors are optimised for short distance measurement across pipes and extractive measurement cells with a path length of the range 0.1 to1m with low purge gas consumption option.
- The extractive LaserExact monitor multipass cell provides ppb or low ppm detection limits.
- The range includes models for measuring O2, HCl, HF, NH3, CO, CO2, H2O, H2S, HCN, CH4 and other hydrocarbons, as well as for measuring two different gases or a gas and temperature simultaneously using a single laser.
- Robust instruments suitable for harsh and hazardous environment
- Emission control systems for scrubber and abatement plants.
- Combustion control systems for boilers and waste incinerators.
- Ammonia slippage control in deNOx plants.
- Safety systems in chemical plants.
- Trace measurements in pure gases.
- Moisture measurement in natural gas.