The SERVOTOUGH SpectraExact series of photometric process analysers offer single or dual component gas analysis to suit virtually any process, combustion or emissions gas analysis application.
They are designed for industrial environments with the emphasis on rugged construction, high performance and simple operation.
The SERVOTOUGH SpectraExact series of analysers are highly flexible and can be configured to suit virtually any process environment.
- On-line, real time process analysis
- High reliability, accuracy and stability
- Low cost of ownership and long maintenance intervals
- Single & multi-component analysis capability
- Easy integration with DCS and other control systems
- Suitable for field mounting in hazardous area locations
- SERVOTOUGH SpectraExact (2500) Process Gas Analysers Product Information
- SERVOTOUGH SpectraExact (2500) Installation Manual English
- SERVOTOUGH SpectraExact (2500) Quickstart Manual English
- SERVOTOUGH SpectraExact (2510) Quickstart Manual English
- Servomex Decontamination Certificate, to be sent in with all returned products
Single beam, dual wavelength and gas filter correlation photometric technology, giving a highly stable, selective measurement.
- Hazardous area certification (CENELEC Zone 1 and 2, FM Class 1 Division 2)
- Measures corrosive, toxic and flammable sample streams
- Simple operation, easy maintenance, comprehensive diagnostics
- Full user facilities including password protection and real-time clock, with historical data logs
- Two mA outputs, 3 relay outputs, all user assignable
- Optional additional mA and relay outputs available
- IP65 ingress protection
- Water in EDC
- Carbon dioxide
- Sulphur dioxide
Servomex provides comprehensive maintenance and service contracts for all our products and systems. We are also able to provide extended warranty on our entire range of products.
As part of our commitment to providing valuable aftersales support, we are developing extensive training schemes for customers. If you are interested in attending a course please contact us directly using the service enquiry form